Stalker

Well i got another letter today, it is getting more serious. I am starting to get scared 🙁 The people i thought it was, aren’t the ones. So i am left with no one to go on. I’ll try and figure out who it might be back again soon, anyhow enjoy this pic. It is still fun-ish at this stage. Click the pic, and it will take you to see all the comments made on the page.

Stalker, originally uploaded by The Gussy.
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Stalker

1. Candy says:

I’m glad this is all sorted *group hug*

2. Steve-o says:

OK, I shouldn’t have let that one get to me. Obviously just a misunderstanding on my part, eh? I’ve got nothing against people on the internet in general, I just tend to make some extreme comments sometimes that aren’t meant to taken literally (as Luke well knows). Didn’t realise the whole stalker thing was a joke anyway; I was actually a bit concerned for my cuz that he was getting hate mail or something.
    So yeah, my mistake and no offence to your friend intended.

I think a time-out is needed. Will each contender take their corners and cool down for a sec.

The Management

4. Candy says:

Not only are you cynical but your a hypocrite too, here you are telling me not to make comments on subjects I know nothing about, but you feel that you are more than informed to make comments about my best friend of whom you know nothing about. We are good people not everyone on the internet is some insane weirdo or a stalker, aren’t you talking over the internet as well? I believe that also makes you a crazy internet person. I also made my comments with the full knowledge that you were Luke’s cousin, and just because your are his cousin doesn’t give you the right to be a jerk.

5. Steve-o says:

Woah, sounds like this one might be one of your stalkers too. She obviously no idea who’s she’s talking to (guess that’s why weirdos like the internet, no one knows who you are). I’ve known Luke since he was born so I feel qualified to have a joke with him. Save your dumbass comments for subjects you actually know anything about.

6. Annonymous says:

Ha ha! It me!

7. Candy says:

Your a freaky mofo, unfortunately unlike yourself Luke has inherited a decent sense of humor 🙂 and I’m sure your just jealous that he is recieving more attention from the ladies than yourself 🙂

8. Steve-o says:

Dude, that’s scary. Too dark to read what it says though. There’s some freaky mofos out there on the internet. Though if you don’t remove that pic of me from your site (you know the one, look like I’ve sucked 10 lemons), I’ll have to stalk you too.