To show or not….that is the question

Well it has come, the annual Blogger Boobie-thon. I am thinking about going in it. The proceeds go to charity, like the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Haven’t decided yet though. I know some people may think that it is grose for a guy to show nip. But i’m sure that if i can manage to do it in an artistic way, i might be able to get away with it. Not like i have to show my face or anything….Pressure has been applied to me from Jennifer over at Geeksmakemehot, to participate.

Boobiethon 2005

The other reason i might do it is cause i have already shown my tummy over the internet, so what is a bit of nip? So it isn’t like i am up tight about showing my body over the internet. Sure, boobies are nice, who doesn’t like boobies? But i am sure chicks like to see naked guys boobies too, right? Why can’t they have some fun as well. Just give me some time….. i know i only have a few days, but hey. I’m sick at the moment (darn colds!!! 🙁 )

Anyone got any good ideas on how i can do it artistically, champions?

*Edit* I have now submitted my pic for the Boobiethon. I think it looks good, but we will see who can pick it. I was going to do some more, but ran out of good light. Who knows i might upload some more at a later date. */Edit*

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to To show or not….that is the question

1. Esther says:

I made a few male friends do it ;-D

Use a red marker and draw the red ribbon over the nips 😉 Or circlying it.

2. Kitta says:

Oh no, not DJ Master Gussy, I thought we put him in a deep dark box and told him never to return. :p

I’m glad that you (and Nood) are participating. 🙂

3. Noodlez says:

Teh pimp will be showing his pimping man boobs so you better ya big girls blouse! 🙂

Well thanks for the ideas, mmmm that bling bling one aint to bad, maybe DJ MASTER GUSSY could make a comeback. mmmm ideas, need to wait till i get home on Friday to see what i can find.

5. Trish R. says:

Don’t mind this nosey ole woman but you did ask for ideas. First off, just how artistic do you want to be? You can paste sparklies on your nips, or write some tacky yet cute words on it or just point your cam..shoot and mute the entire thing into a black and white foto. There was this one time this bloke shaved his chest hair into a heart shape and there was another bloke who wore a bra (must have borrowed it from his wife or girlfriend).

6. Jennifer says:

Come one Gussy, it’s for a great cause.

How about adding some bling bling into the photo! Show the ghetto Gussy 🙂