So long, fair-well, adure

Well another relationship is over. It is hard cause i initiated it.  I never like breaking up with someone.  It is really hard for me, to see someone hurting. Stupid sensitive side! OH well, i know that i did it for the right reasons, and it is better to have lived and really liked than not to have liked at all.  It’s tough and interesting to see the human reaction of someone that is going thru this. I find it interesting and touching that she cared so much for me. I’m not trying to sound like a cold hearted bastard about it all. I just am looking at it from a human sociological perspective.  Seeing that, that is what sparks my interest.

So at the moment i am sleeping on the couch. Hopefully in the next day or 2  i will be moving out and down the road a bit, to the other end of town.  Closer to the shops and the bars.  It will be a change and i am looking forward to it, something i haven’t had in a while. To wash clothes or cook. Alas it is part of living the single life.

It has been a time of discovery and busyness  for me.  I am moving this week some time, climbing on Thursday. Friday i will be moving again, Saturday i am patrolling the hill and the Nordic trails, Sunday is just normal patrol. Monday i start Podcasting courses, Tuesday i go climbing. So it is going to be a hectic week for me coming up i don’t think sleep will be in the equation.

It is a while in between updates but i find it so damn hard to get time to just sit down and write. Stupid not having a laptop, like a Macbook air. mmmm skinny…..mmm sexy.

This entry was posted in General, Heartache. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to So long, fair-well, adure

1. Kirst says:

Oh boy….maybe somethings should be left to the 2 people involved and not let out on the net…I think anyways. I hope you both take care of yourselves and I pray that love finds you both and helps heal the hurts both of you have. Lucas start thinking about the person that you want to be…and do it!!!!
    Love you Kirst x x I think you did the right thing

2. Mum says:

Hi Dad here,
    Luke I agree with what Mum said – making comments about the socilogical part was insensitive. It is hard for both Sara and you to break up. It was your decison to make the clean break.
    Sara we really enjoyed meeting with you all the best for you in the fututre.
    Love Dad

3. Mum says:

Hey guys….I have a few thoughts to share…and I hope I’m not stepping over the line here…
    Luke – I think the way you wrote about the breakup sparking your human sociological interest was actually quite insensitive but at the same time, I wonder if you actually meant it that way ? I can certainly understand and appreciate the way it would have made Sara feel.. I thought the way she expressed her feelings about it was pretty gentle of her. I know you never wanted to hurt her and that it would have been easier and more comfortable to just let things roll on…but don’t pat yourself on the back over it either. There is stuff to learn here. Maybe Sara knows you well enough to say what she did and it is worth letting those things she said, sit on you too….. and if you weren’t helping with the cooking and washing and just let Sara do it all, then hmmmm….not happy, Jan!!!
    Sara – I really like you and do wish you all the best – I do hope you and Luke can find a way to be friends.
    Take care – both of you, Mum

4. Shell says:

Im staying out of the break up nastiness. I just wanted to say that I hope you’re both okay…breakups are hard on both sides and I doubt you need anyone else interfering. Good luck with your podcasting mate – I don’t really know what it is except that they have it on Triple J…but good luck in anycase. I will however add my little 2 cents worth with – please make sure you eat and sleep and no that doesnt mean a “liquid diet” and a comatozed nap on the floor or couch….your little niece or nephew just booted me in the ribs again so Im taking that as a sign of agreement – a here, here of sorts…..either that or Scraty was just saying hello…Either way take care and we’ll chat to you soon, let us know when you have a landline…xo

Oh and yeah, i did spell it how i wanted to. Adure- to burn up.

Hey Talia aka Sociologist. Didn’t know i could track you down? It called an IP address. I’m not breaking up with you. I know your a good friend to Sara. So i respect that, but would you rather i let it go on for longer and hurt her more or take the approach that hurts me, and yes unfortuntely Sara, And end it. It was a gutsy move on my part. I do hope that Sara and i can become friends in the future, so don’t go and destroy any prospect of that.

7. SD says:

To be clear. I wrote the experiment comment and not that last one. I’m not actually sure who did– I have an idea, but I don’t know. I really don’t want to have a snarky fight with you. Especially not on the internet.

8. Sociologist says:

I do find it interesting when people with a limited vocabulary try and use big words so that they sound like they have more depth in their brain than they actually do.
    And for the record, just so you don’t get confused, when I write “people” I mean “you.”

The only thing you got right in your self-description was in calling yourself a cold hearted bastard; you’re really not sensitive at all.

And in the words of a better speller than you: so long, farewell, adieu

9. Experiment #51987 says:

I’m so glad I have helped spark an interest in sociological research and I had no idea you missed cooking and doing laundry because it would have been nice to have some help. Do you think that was my idea of a good time? Seriously!

That’s my bitchy response. Here’s my better one: I hope you can find what you’re looking for and can live in an experience without analyzing things too much. I also hope someday we can even be friends. I think you’re a good guy and that you’ll be great at working with the youth with your podcasting and wish you the best of luck. I know you’re nervous.

I’ll be OK and you will too. I know that much. . .

I’m not taking the course on Podcasting. I’m giving the course on Podcasting. I am planning on using Audacity with a lame plugin. Then hosting it somewhere, with WordPress and Podpress. Seems like a good open source, combo. I should have a bed for you any time. Careful tho, i snore. lol

11. Noodlez says:

Oh, and sorry to hear about the break up 🙁
    But you know single life isn’t all that bad. Sorta. Well you know what i mean 🙂

Still planning on coming over end of this year, so you have 10 months or so to find a place with a bed for me 🙂

12. Noodlez says:

What do you need to take a podcasting course for? You just do it! 🙂
    If you are thinking of starting one and need a co-host, let me know!
    I have been trying to think of an idea for a while now but just not sure what i want to do it on just yet.